Wednesday 21 May 2014

Glitz Glitz and more Glitz!


Glitz Glitz and more Glitz!
I love a bit of sparkle and glamour! This outfit for me sums up edgy glamour.
I worse this outfit to a night out in the city! If I could wear gems and beads and glitz everyday I probably would! I love adding a bit of sparkle to an outfit, because of the sparkle I didn't need many accessories. My outfit consists of a black leotard with velvet cut out sleeves and velvet  detail on the bust  with a beaded neckline, it's tucked into a black fit and flare skirt with a patent leather belt. I added a fitted black blazed with beaded cuffs similar to the beaded neckline. I then choose my  Mimco see thru gold black and white monochrome clutch. My shoes are patent leather to match the belt and they add a bit more class to my outfit as well as making it dressy. It's such an easy outfit to look good and feel great in and it can be taken from dinner to night out on the town. 
















Black Leotard: Belle Curve - Target 
Fit and Flare Black skirt: City Chic 
Patent Belt: City Chic 
Black Blazer: City Chic 
Black patent leather shoes: Jane Debster Myer (size 11) 
Clutch: Mimco 

No comments :

Post a Comment