Monday 19 May 2014

Preston A plus Market! Come and see my Stall!


As most of you would know, the next A Plus Market is coming up very soon! It's on Saturday the 31st of May at 10 am and goes till 3pm! I'll be there with some great bargains and fashionable pieces to sell. I have done a massive cull of clothing in my wardrobe and I'm even selling lots of items that have never been worn with tags all still on! There will be brands from city chic, asos, boohoo.com and many more! So come and visit me and shop my wardrobe and style :) I can't wait, I'm already getting so excited and I've started getting all the clothes together. There is a sneak peak of some of things ill be selling below! 
Will be lovely to see all your faces there!!
Details of the event are below




Just a sneak peak of some of the things you will be able to purchase from my stall!

No comments :

Post a Comment