Saturday 7 June 2014

Short hair don't care!

It was a big decision to change my hair, as you probably can see from my photos I love my big bun! But I decided I needed a bit of a change. I love the cropped bob trend at the moment and I decided that I would take the leap and give it a go! I went to my amazing hairdresser jade at the lovely Prive salon which you can google if your looking for a great new hairdresser! She's so lovely, stylish and trendy and knows a lot about great style haircuts and colour. 

So when I got there she was excited about the big change and she was assuring me that it was going to look amazing as I was nervous! I choose a brunette colour with a tinge of red.

I think change is scary sometimes and I find that I don't always love change, but I was excited about this and was looking forward to a new look! 






 

2 comments :