Wednesday 23 April 2014

It's a new found love

















Being a plus size girl I have never felt brave enough to wear a cropped top but  when i saw this amazing cropped top i knew i had to own it. I absolutely adore this black and white stylish top by the Australian made label The Professors Daughter.Its fun stylish quirky and i have been able to dress it up and down for different occasions. I first was introduced to the label at the Curvy Couture Roadshow, i loved all the pieces in the collection but this top was one of my favourites. The label is full of beautiful garments and original pieces not to forget all the amazing patterns and colours that are used. The label is curve friendly and ranges from size 6-22 and has everything from work wear to after five. I paired my beautiful cropped-top with black skinny leg TDF ( to die for) (because they literally are) Hourglass skinny jeans from City Chic, which are the most comfortable jeans you will ever own. For accessories i added the bold turquoise necklace from Lovisa and the wallet clutch from Sportsgirl, also my old faithful black heels from Wittner. Im looking forward to wearing this top with many more outfits! stay tuned!





No comments :

Post a Comment