Thursday 24 April 2014

Get new Nayls.





One of my most beautiful customers at work came in today with some nail polish for me from her nail polish line called Nayls that she has started! It really did make my day, my favourite are in the photo above, the collection is full of amazing fashion forward colours, everything from bold to neutral! The nail Polish is Australian made and long lasting as well as excellent quality! And they only cost $8.95 each. Now I have a colour to match every outfit. I highly reccomend that you check out the Facebook page just by typing in Nayls in the search bar and also visit the website www.nayls.com.au :) you won't regret it!





                              
                                                                                                        

No comments :

Post a Comment